Woburn provides a quiet and secluded location for corporate clients looking for something different and getting away from it all is surprisingly easy. Woburn is centrally located and easy to reach at just over an hour from London, Birmingham, Oxford or Cambridge. It lies only minutes from junctions 12 or 13 of the M1 and has excellent rail links from Euston to Milton Keynes and St Pancras to Flitwick.
The estate offers four distinct venues including The Sculpture Gallery, Woburn Golf Club, The Inn at Woburn to The Safari Lodge at Woburn Safari Park. From product launches, team building, corporate golf days to small meetings, receptions and gala dinners, Woburn is a truly inspiring location.
- Play golf on one of Woburn Golf Clubs three tournament hosting golf courses, the Duke’s, Duchess’ and Marquess’ courses
- Host your board or executive meetings in one of our charming meeting rooms at The Inn at Woburn
- Experience a high wire forest adventure at Go Ape! at Woburn Safari Park
- Launch prestige products in the elegant setting of The Sculpture Gallery
- Get up close to the animals with a VIP off-road safari, big cat breakfast or even exclusive hire of Woburn Safari Park
- Enjoy an enchanting evening occasion in the Sculpture Gallery designed by Henry Holland for the Fifth Duke of Bedford during 1789 and 1790
- Enjoy the magnificent 3,000 acre Deer Park for family fun days and outdoor events
- Stay over in our charming hotel The Inn at Woburn, which offers 48 bedrooms and seven character cottages
Our team of hospitality professionals will help you arrange an exclusive, bespoke event and can assist with all aspects of planning. Discover a level of service and attention to detail that reflects the values of which Woburn is justly proud for a truly inspiring day.