The Gatsby Club is a luxurious, light-filled restaurant located opposite the main gate of Wimbledon, just a short stroll to all the action. The restaurant’s elegant 1920s art deco style takes you back in time to an era of opulence; providing a unique back drop in which to entertain your guests. You can relax and enjoy your day from the moment you walk through the door, with hostesses treating you to an unrivalled level of English hospitality.
The Gatsby Club hospitality has a number of VIP Wimbledon Packages available with a choice of ticket options; Debenture Centre Court, Debenture Number 1 and reserved No. 1. If you are exhausted from all the tennis action, you can return to The Gatsby Club for afternoon tea and unwind in the glorious garden area.
Andy Murray has had impressive start to 2009, claiming two tournament titles, with victories over Andy Roddick, Roger Federer and world number 1, Rafael Nadal. Could 2009 Wimbledon have its first British Champion since Fred Perry? In 2008, Andy Murray fought his way to the Quarter-Finals of Wimbledon, before being defeated by the eventual winner, Rafael Nadal.
Laura Robinson was soon grabbing Andy Murray’s limelight as she became the first British girl to win Wimbledon’s Junior Tournament since Annabel Croft in 1984. Can Laura take the next step in her career and compete in the Women’s Tournament in 2009?
The only way to enjoy the action is with Keith Prowse’s first-class hospitality packages which perfectly combine hospitality and world-class tennis. The Gatsby Club hospitality packages include:
- Official court ticket
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar, including champagne
- 3-course à la carte lunch, with a choice of specially selected wines
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea, with strawberries and cream
- Plasma television screens to keep guests informed of play
- Furnished garden area
- Official Wimbledon programme
- Newspapers available upon request
- Seat cushions for Court No. 1 ticket holders
- Business Lounge including wireless internet access
- Commemorative VIP pass and documentation