Rules For Commenting
We want Event's blogs and the comments on articles to be interesting and controversial. We also want the debate to be civilised.
That means avoiding extreme language, defamatory remarks and the pursuit of personal disputes.
We reserve the right to delete or amend posts or to close your account if you don't follow the guidelines. We also reserve the right to edit and use comments for publication in the magazine.
- Comment on our news stories, blogs and forums
- Share your thoughts and experience
- Express disagreement with others freely and in moderate language
- Stay on topic and be brief
- Welcome new participants
- Click the "report abuse" or "report this post" links if you see something offensive
- Tell friends and colleagues about the Event blogs and article comment facility
- Make unsubstantiated allegations that other people or organisations are unprofessional, incompetent, malicious, untruthful or have broken the law
- Post abusive or obscene material, or links to such sites
- Post racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable comments
- Post phone numbers or email addresses for yourself or others
- Post content purporting to represent an individual or organisation under false pretences
- Post anything that breaches the privacy or data protection rights of anybody else
- Spam our forums or use them to advertise your own products or services
- Post or upload anything that contains a computer virus or might damage other users' computers or files
- Post or upload anything that breaches someone else's copyright or intellectual property rights
- Post anything illegal
- Rely on the accuracy of other readers' posts. If in doubt, seek professional advice
- Use comments to promote rival publications
By registering on the Event website you have agreed to our full terms and conditions.
We are keen to improve our blogs and discussions on articles. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or suggestions.
Regan & Dean London
ESP Recruitment Surrey
Live Recruitment Manchester
Emma Castle Events Recruitment London (Central), London (Greater)
Emma Castle Events Recruitment London (Central), London (Greater); Milton Keynes; Bedfordshire; Oxford; Northamptonshire