Dixon lit up the brightly coloured castle, and was the first to step inside the seven-metre high structure, which has been designed to celebrate the launch of the brand’s new Candy Crush Jelly Saga game.
The creation, which is open to adults only, is said to bring elements of the new offering to life. It is comprised of hundreds of pink and green blocks that represent raspberry and lime jelly, and its walls emit a raspberry jelly smell.
Noises from the game can be heard when participants jump on particular squares, and visitors can also expect to meet Candy Crush Jelly Saga’s latest character - the Jelly Queen.
The structure took a team of 25 people six weeks to create, and it comprises 740 square metres of fabric. Agencies Jack Morton and Brands2Life are behind the castle, meanwhile Kru Live has supplied ambassadors for the three-day experience. TVC is handling PR.
The Bouncinhgam Castle opens to the public at 10am today (3 March) where it will remain until 6pm on Saturday (5 March).
Andreas Olofsson, lead producer, Candy Crush Jelly Saga said: "This is the perfect setting to bring the new competitive play of Candy Crush Jelly Saga to life as we give the public a chance to show their best moves, bounce and reign supreme over the new in-game opponent, The Jelly Queen. A fitting celebration that embodies the excitement and fun that we aim to achieve in our games."
Dixon added: "I’ve bounced around on the dancefloor a fair few times, but nothing quite like this. I’m already a big fan of the game, so it’s great to be here to bring the fun and competition of Candy Crush Jelly Saga to life for the British public. I hope everyone who visits has as much fun bouncing as they do playing the game!"
Last year saw King create the world's largest hammock in New York, a stunt that was designed to promote the company's new Paradise Bay game.