The green structures are scattered with yellow, purple and pink flowers, and feature mannequins that showcase the latest spring/summer fashions available from Intu’s retailers.
Digital screens that display fashion shows and other original video content can also be found within the structures. They are designed to both inspire shoppers and drive sales.
Agency Maynineteen is behind the displays, which will travel to Intu’s 15 centres throughout March and April.
- Intu Lakeside: 10-20 March
- Intu Chapelfield: 10-18 March
- Intu Uxbridge: 11-23 March
- Intu Watford: 19-26 March
- Intu Merry Hill: 21-29 March
- Intu Milton Keynes: 24 March to 5 April
- Intu Bromley: 28 March to 3 April
- Intu Trafford Centre: 31 March to 10 April
- Intu Derby: 5-11 April
- Intu Potteries: 6-18 April
- Intu Metrocentre: 11-19 April
- Intu Eldon Square: 13-20 April
- Intu Broadmarsh: 19-30 April
- Intu Braehead: 21-30 April
- Intu Victoria Centre: 22-30 April
Intu revealed its Style Garden concept to Event last Monday (7 March).
Comment below to let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.