The three-day event for 300 Fat Face directors and managers, included daytime team-building activities, an evening conference and social events.
Amazing Tents was contracted to provide the venue using one of their temporary S 5000 Duo span structures. Its managing director, Steve Haderell, recommended Utopium to fulfil the technical event production.
Utopium took the Fat Face creative concepts to build and install a set incorporating the stage. In addition to the conference and club-style lighting for the event, it produced a wow-factor display using Fat Face content to create video projection and mapping that followed the contours of the tent.
The event in numbers:
- The temporary venue was installed 978 metres above sea level at the remote location of Scafell Pike
- Contractors had to travel five miles to find the nearest mobile phone signal
- It took 50 members of crew three days to install, manage and de-rig the venue
- Over 300 Fat Face images were collated, resized and optimised for the projections
- The event used 4k resolution projection mapping
Ian Williams, event production manager at Fat Face, said: "The Fat Face brand inspires customers to get outside, have fun and embrace life outside the 9-5 in all its glory. With this event we wanted to inspire our teams with this lifestyle, alongside delivering some important business messages.
"Fat Face was amazed at the level of venue and production achieved in this location."
Comment below to let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.