Southampton Boat show drew record crowds according to organiser National Boat Shows. Pre ABC audit figures showed there were 125,000 visitors at last month’s show in Mayflower Park. Last year the show attracted 105,000 people. The ten-day event also attracted record sales from exhibitors. “We were anxious about attendance after events in the US but we have had the greatest number of visitors in the show’s 33-year history,” said National Boat Shows marketing director James Gower. Special features at this year’s show included a whitewater rafting ride, Honda race boats and a collection of boats from the James Bond films.
Southampton Boat show drew record crowds according to organiser National Boat Shows.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Operations Director - Global Events Co. Reuben Sinclair £60K - £75K + Bonus + Benefits (pension, health etc.), London
- Operations/Technical Production Manager [6 month] The Skills Show Upto £35k per annum (pro rata), Victoria, London
- Senior Project Manager - Congresses ESP Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits, London
- Events Executive (Corporate) Sadler's Wells Theatre Competitive salary based on experience plus benefits, London Islington
- Principal Events & Culture Officer City of Lincoln Council PO1a £28,884 - £31,137, Lincoln City Centre
- Stageco creates themed stage for Bon Jovi tour
- Undercurrent creates experiential installation for Samsung
- In pictures: Troxy hosts Relentless Kerrang! Awards 2013
- Thirty Seconds to Mars to mark Up at The O2 birthday
- In pictures: The Natural History Museum hosts EAGE party
- Eventia calls for industry to back education programme
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base