The finished design may be presented as a colour visual, a model or
as a 'walk through' on a lap top presentation. It is easy to get carried
away by an impressive stand design that shows your logo and corporate
colours, so it is worth going back to the original brief to ensure that
the design fulfils all your requirements and that the stand will help to
achieve your exhibition objectives.
Five Key Questions
- Do you offer a free re-design service? Computer-aided design enables
ready storage of a 'components library' that enables some suppliers to
offer a re-design service.
- Do you produce graphics in-house? This gives quality and delivery
control to the system supplier and ensures competitive pricing.
- How long has your company been established? You need to make sure that
your supplier is still going to be around to supply you with additional
components in the future.
- Do you have a 24-hour help line? Things don't always go wrong in
- What are your payment terms? Is there a lease option? Setting up an
ordinary credit account can take up to three weeks - this process can be
started even before the order is placed to avoid last minute delivery
Don't be afraid to ask for references and follow them up.