Bosses at The Hydro, Scotland's newest event space, say the £125m stadium is still scheduled to open in September,...
In the June issue of Event magazine we reveal which young event businesses made it into the Fab 50 Newcomers survey, plus we launch our Women in Events campaign. This issue also examines the event marketing strategies of brands including Ticketmaster...
Event magazine has officially launched its Women in Events campaign.
In pictures: Dish BBQ at No 4 Hamilton Place South London-based caterer Dish hosted a summer Sweedish-themed BBQ for a variety of venue clients on 23 April.
In pictures: Chelsea FC networking Rick Parfitt Jnr was among entertainment at an events industry networking evening at Chelsea FC's music venue Under the Bridge.
Confex 2013: Highlights from day two The second day of International Confex at London's Excel was as action-packed as the first. Here are our highlights.
In pictures: Bafta hosts Advertising Week Europe Bafta 195 Piccadilly is playing host to the world's biggest advertising festival this week, Advertising Week Europe (AWE), from 18-21 March.
In pictures: Create venue dinner at Banqueting House Create Food and Party Design celebrated its 10th annual venue dinner last night (26 Feb) at Banqueting House with managers from more than 50 London venues.
International Festival for Business secures its first seven events A handful of events have already been confirmed for Liverpool's International Festival for Business 2014, according to Clarion Events chief executive Simon Kimble.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Operations Director - Global Events Co. Reuben Sinclair £60K - £75K + Bonus + Benefits (pension, health etc.), London
- Operations/Technical Production Manager [6 month] The Skills Show Upto £35k per annum (pro rata), Victoria, London
- Senior Project Manager - Congresses ESP Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits, London
- Events Executive (Corporate) Sadler's Wells Theatre Competitive salary based on experience plus benefits, London Islington
- Principal Events & Culture Officer City of Lincoln Council PO1a £28,884 - £31,137, Lincoln City Centre
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base