Lizz Hobbs is the founder of Liz Hobbs Group, a concert and events organisation supplying music events to the sporting industry. The former professional water skier talked to Event about being inspired by her parents, and how she created new event op...
Top campaign story
As part of our Women in Events campaign, Event spoke to Bethan James, operations director at caterer Payne and Gunter, a Levy Restaurants UK business, and Maggie Crowe, event director of The Brit Awards. They discussed their ten-year partnership toge...
Women in Events TV
Alex Campbell is sales and marketing director for event caterer Dish and joined the company in September 2011. She tells Event about working for royalty, being in the perfect job for her personality, and the good work ethics she learnt from her mum.
Judith Feather, event manager at Liverpool City Council, has announced her retirement after more than 38 years within the organisation.
Joanne Hunter is the general manager for Chelsea Football Club's music venue Under The Bridge and has been in the role for more than three years. She tells Event about her dreams of becoming an architect or interior designer, her admiration for creat...
Biba Lille-West, owner of event massage companies Mobile Massage UK and The Pressure, set up the businesses to provide massage services at events. She talks about her Hollywood dreams, the techniques of a Russian acting teacher and her love of art an...
Chloe Napier is a project manager at event production company Polar bear. Event profiled her in the Jul/Aug issue as a young female talent to watch. In her full interview, she talks gigging in the womb and playing basketball with Tibetan monks.
Woman of the week
Kanya King, founder of the Music of Black Origin Awards (MOBOs), has much to celebrate this year including the 18th anniversary of awards taking place at The Hydro in Glasgow 19 October. She gave Event an insight into the 2013 show and the activity t...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Manager (B2B Marketing agency) Regan & Dean £30000 - 34000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - Exhibitions tfconnect global recruitment AED 16,000 P/M (£32-40K), Dubai
- Sales and Events Coordinator Wellcome Trust £23,000 per annum + benefits, London
- Event Spaces Administrator Wellcome Trust £20,000 per annum + benefits., London
- Events Executive Oil & Gas UK Very Competitive Salary, Aberdeen, Scotland
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base