Tara Auty, event management executive at experiential agency Vision Nine, currently works on Boardmasters surf and music festival in Cornwall, NASS action sports and music festival in Somerset and London ski and snowboard festival Freeze. She talked ...
Women in Events TV
Natalia Ikin, director at Golborne Events, set up her own company just under two years ago, and was previously head of events for Grant Thornton. She talked to Event about her first job working for her mum at her family's B&B, going it alone and how ...
Hannah Wood, connectivity, supplier and site manager at Etherlive, shared her career story with Event for the Women in Events campaign. She talked about working in a diverse role, how she ended up working for an event technology company and how a qua...
Consumer agency Devries Slam has appointed Elsa Caillaud-Haagen as senior account director.
Starting out her career working in PR agencies, Sian Bates, client services director at TRO, now handles large events for the company's UK clients including Nissan, BMW and Shell. She talked to Event about immersing herself within audiences, why her ...
Chloe Napier is a project manager at event production company Polar bear. Event profiled her in the Jul/Aug issue as a young female talent to watch. In her full interview, she talks gigging in the womb and playing basketball with Tibetan monks.
Woman of the week
Kanya King, founder of the Music of Black Origin Awards (MOBOs), has much to celebrate this year including the 18th anniversary of awards taking place at The Hydro in Glasgow 19 October. She gave Event an insight into the 2013 show and the activity t...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Planner ESP Recruitment £22k-£25k, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Head of Sales/Sales Manager - Out of Home Media - Experiential Savvy Media £40-60k + commission, London (Greater)
- Head of Sales - Exhibitions - £100k package! Savvy Media £55-60k + £45k OTE, London (Greater)
- Events Manager/Senior Events Manager Reuben Sinclair £26-34k + Company Bonus + 27 Days Holiday, Phone & Laptop , Bedfordshire / Buckinghamshire / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / Milton K...
- Account Director (live events agency) Regan & Dean £45000 - 60000 per annum, West Midlands
- Irn-Bru opens pop-up shop in Glasgow
- Industry reacts to Secret Cinema cancellations
- Angry guests claim Secret Cinema was not ready
- PrettyGreen creates garden teahouse for John Lewis in Glasgow
- Secret Cinema cancels weekend screenings
- In pictures: Glasgow showcases Scotland in colourful Commonwealth Games opening ceremony
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base