Dany Fremantle, director at Oasis Events, took on the reins of the business with her husband Mark in 2008. She talked to Event about moving from the capital to the countryside, being inspired by her former colleagues at Jack Morton Worldwide and why ...
Women in Events TV
Kelly Phillips, senior events manager at EE, started working at Orange more than six years ago before the brand's merger with T-Mobile in 2010. She talked to Event about being a football fan, keeping a cool head and and her work on EE Live, an experi...
Sharon Olver, business development manager and commercial manager at UniSpace Sunderland, has been in the role for the last five years. She talked to Event about her bakery/butchery past, learning as much as possible and the benefits of being a holis...
Liz Taylor, managing director of corporate events company Taylor Lynn Corporation in Manchester, set up the company almost 20 years ago. She talked to Event about working from the bottom up, her desire to work in a creative business and wanting to be...
Parent website Mumsnet has revealed its second WorkFest event will feature Emma Bridgewater, Jo Malone and Shami Chakrabarti in its speaker line-up.
Chloe Napier is a project manager at event production company Polar bear. Event profiled her in the Jul/Aug issue as a young female talent to watch. In her full interview, she talks gigging in the womb and playing basketball with Tibetan monks.
Woman of the week
Kanya King, founder of the Music of Black Origin Awards (MOBOs), has much to celebrate this year including the 18th anniversary of awards taking place at The Hydro in Glasgow 19 October. She gave Event an insight into the 2013 show and the activity t...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Automotive Regan & Dean £50000 - 60000 per annum, County of Herefordshire
- VENUE & EVENTS MANAGER Right Connection Recruitment Limited £32,000 + comms, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- HEAD OF EVENT OPERATIONS Right Connection Recruitment Limited Up to £55,000, London (Central)
- Senior Commercial Development Executive - Business Membership Real Recruitment Ltd £35000 - 35000 per annum, Cheshire
- New Business Account Manager - Large Exhibitions tfconnect global recruitment £35,000 plus uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Historic Royal Palaces reveals 'cross-palace' supplier list
- The O2's Building Six unveils 'Copacabana' summer party package
- Because launches experiential roadshow for British Gas
- Lurpak devises experiential activity for Cook's Range
- Havas Sports & Entertainment appoints UK CEO
- London Dungeon to feature Victorian gin palace
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base