Staffing agency Kru Live has been appointed by US business software supplier Intuit to launch its small business payment system to the UK market.
Latest product launch news
Givenchy Gentlemen have been on duty on London's streets for the brand's launch of its latest fragrance, Gentleman Only.
Live events and brand marketing company Undercurrent has launched a two-month campaign marking the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The Ricoh Arena will host the ceremonial handover of the new Jaguar F-Type to car dealers on Thursday (18 April).
Agency Cake is giving members of the public a chance to test their ball skills against former England goalkeeper David Seaman in a penalty shoot out for Now TV.
Tesco is moving one of its annual wine events to Birmingham's NEC on 21-22 September 2013, from its previous home in Brighton.
SMP is working with Andrex on an experiential campaign to promote its new Washlets wipes product.
More product launches
John Prescott takes centre stage at day one of Confex On the first day of International Confex at London's Excel, former Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott regaled visitors with stories about the Royal charter, climate change and that egg incident.
Rezzed relocates to NEC in growth drive Gaming show Rezzed has relocated to Birmingham for 2013, in a bid to more than double visitor numbers.
Imagination brings augmented reality to Range Rover visitor experience Jaguar Land Rover has brought its all-new Range Rover to life for customers in an experiential centre created by Imagination.
Event TV: Nitro Circus stunt breaks world record at The O2 Adrenaline addicts Nitro Circus were launched into the record books again last week when 16 motorcyclists performed a simultaneous mid-air backflip in front of hundreds of cinema-goers at The O2.
Nike brings Flyknit experience to Somerset House Nike is showcasing its newest footwear at Somerset House this week, as it brings its FlyKnit Experience to London.
Marketing Store runs Superdrug's 'beautiful moments' tour The Marketing Store begins a pop-up beauty boutique tour of shopping centres for Superdrug tomorrow (15 February).
Product launch TV
Michael Aldridge, 09 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base