Neil Robinson, group account director of Cheil Worldwide, on managing the Galaxy Studio project for Samsung, commuting to France and live streaming at events.
My Event World - Charlie Grave Charlie Grave, managing director of sponsorship, IMG Tennis and BNP Paribas Tennis Classic, on starting the Japan Sevens Rugby, organising a triathlon for Eurostar, and tennis in the Royal Albert Hall.
My Event World - Carol Gandey Carol Gandey, managing director of Gandey World Class Productions, and a board member of the European Circus Association, on charging cattle, Sky TV and building a business from scratch.
My Event World - Tim Barrett-Jolley Tim Barrett-Jolley, event sales and marketing manager at RSA House, on his Masterchef credentials, useless university degrees, and banning time wasters.
My Event World - Hilary Lumsden Hilary Lumsden, show secretary at The Fife Show (Fife Agricultural Association), on logistical challenges and the benefits of a glass of wine.
My Event World - Debora Luzi Debora Luzi, events manager at Roast restaurant, on salsa, vegetarianism and free events.
My Event World - Stephanie Ellrott Stephanie Ellrott, head of venues at RIBA, on seating plans, meeting the Queen and building a venue on the moon.
Generate Sponsorship produced the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Fanzone in Trafalgar Square - a three day basketball event from 10 to 12 May.
Glaziers Hall has appointed Eden as its first sustainability-focused preferred catering supplier.
The National Football League (NFL) has chosen to stage is latest fan event at The Mermaid's auditorium on 24 May.
Staffing agency Kru Live has been appointed by US business software supplier Intuit to launch its small business payment system to the UK market.
Excel London has appointed a new member to its corporate team.
Ticketmaster has appointed Christoph Homann to the new role of managing director of Ticketmaster Resale, International.
Sodexo Prestige has appointed Alex Beaumont to the role of head of events.
Rhubarb has appointed Glen Sutton in the newly-created role of director of events, with responsibility for its divisions in London, Cranleigh and Henley-on-Thames.
Michael Aldridge, 09 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base