My Event World
Jennifer Knight, partner at 84 Events, started her career at UBM in 2006 selling recruitment print advertising before moving into event logistics. She talked to Event about why she admires Glastonbury's Emily Eavis, her own desire to launch a global ...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) worked with the events team at Red Letter Days to host a corporate fundraising event to mark this year's 2014 Brazil World Cup.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
The Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) is launching a wave of experiential activity at five UK coastal shopping centres during August, part of its Beach Smart campaign which launched last week (24 July).
email@example.com www.lm-productions.com and www.stratosphere.info Tel: 01323 432170
In pictures: Concerto Group launches Hallé St. Peter's The Concerto Group officially unveiled its latest event space, Hallé St. Peter's, yesterday evening (11 September) with a launch party for 165 guests.
In pictures: Broadsword creates UKTV Live event On 4 September event production company Broadsword was tasked with executing an event for multi-channel broadcaster UKTV to showcase its new season of television shows.
In pictures: Beaumont Estate hosts Christmas taster event Sixty industry representatives attended a Christmas showcase at Windsor hotel and event venue, Beaumont Estate, on Wednesday (10 September) highlighting a number of festive themes on offer at the venue.
In pictures: JWTand Pavegen create Shell people-powered football pitch Oil and gas company Shell enlisted the help of former Brazilian football player Pelé to unveil a bespoke player-powered community football pitch in Rio de Janeiro on Wednesday (10 September).
In pictures: Invictus Games opens at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park The first UK sports competition for wounded soldiers, the Invictus Games, kicked off with an opening ceremony yesterday (10 September), on the South Lawn of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
In pictures: Captive Minds hosts party to mark ambitious expansion plans Content and events marketing agency Captive Minds hosted a party for clients and suppliers to mark its expansion and to announce a number of new investors who have taken up positions on the main board.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Manager, The Ivy Caprice Holdings £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Big Worldwide OTE: £38,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, London
- Field Manager Dynamic New Alliances 25 - 34 k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EVENT MANAGER Kingston First £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits, Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Sales Executive ESP Recruitment £18k-£22k+comm, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UK's first bitcoin festival to launch in Shoreditch
- Jack Daniel's launches live music venue
- Reebok brings Spartan Race to Covent Garden
- In pictures: JWTand Pavegen create Shell people-powered football pitch
- Concerto hires Create MD following triple-digit growth
- Topshop to create social media-driven experiences for LFW
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base