My Event World
Clare Arouche, head of business development at the British Academy for 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, joined the company over two years ago. She talked to Event about secret flashmob choirs, expecting the unexpected and providing corporate hospitality ...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
Agencies Jack Morton Worldwide and Wasserman worked collaboratively with Vodafone and the Mayor of London to produce the end of year fireworks display in the capital, which for the first time featured a multi-sensory experience.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
Agency Amplify devised a campaign for drinks brand Innocent to brighten up the days of Londoners through a series of random acts of kindness. The Chains of Good campaign featured free smoothies, bike servicing and bespoke magazines to highlight how t...
In pictures: O2 develops UV-powered galaxy for Samsung launch O2 celebrated the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S5 with a photo-luminescent installation on Clapham Common, London, last week.
In pictures: Archer Street's Got Talent announces winner Guests gathered at Archer Street Bar in Soho last night (15 April) to hear eight contestants battle it out for the coveted title of the 'Voice of Soho', the culmination of the Archer Street's Got Talent competition.
In pictures: Company of Cooks returns to Olivier Awards Company of Cooks catered for the star-studded Olivier Awards at the Royal Opera House on Sunday (13 April) for the third consecutive year.
In pictures: Drive dazzles V&A for Bulgari Creative production agency Drive was tasked with creating a projection show for Italian jewellery brand Bulgari to celebrate its sponsorship of a new exhibition at London's Victoria and Albert (V&A) Museum.
In pictures: Bonne Maman chooses Circle Agency for experiential work Circle Agency has helped conserve and dessert brand Bonne Maman to launch its first UK experiential campaign.
In pictures: Egg London and Ravenous host industry showcase On Wednesday evening (9 April) more than 500 industry representatives attended a showcase and networking evening at London Egg, hosted by the venue and caterer Ravenous.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Conference Producer & Account Co-ordinator Regan & Dean £22000 - 25000 per annum, London
- Awards & Events Marketing Manager ESP Recruitment £35k-£38k, London
- EVENT ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Conference Producer - High profile membership concern Real Recruitment Ltd £28000 - 30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR EVENTS ADMINISTRATOR Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Wolfpack activates Liverpool FC campaign for Warrior Football
- Event Awards winners story - Best Brand Activity at a Festival or Public Event
- Video: Curb creates London Live TV bus
- Payne and Gunter selected as Old Billingsgate preferred caterer
- British Airways targets cinemagoers with Rooftop Film Club
- SSE signs naming rights for Wembley Arena
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base