My Event World
Keith O'Loughlin, chief executive of TRO, joined the agency in 1987 and is now delivering campaigns for some of the world's leading brands from offices across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. He talked to Event about why we should listen to primary s...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
The Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) is launching a wave of experiential activity at five UK coastal shopping centres during August, part of its Beach Smart campaign which launched last week (24 July).
In pictures: Delta Air Lines rolls out red carpet in Canary Wharf American airline Delta Air Lines is celebrating its new London Heathrow to Los Angeles services this week (29 September - 3 October) by recreating the glamour of Hollywood in Canary Wharf.
Event TV: NFL takes over Regent Street More than 500,000 visitors passed through American football league the NFL UK's takeover of Regent Street last Saturday (27 September), which featured on-stage appearances from the Miami Dolphins and Oakland Raiders teams.
In pictures: RPM creates Ryder Cup putting experience for Sky Sports Agency RPM was selected by TV channel Sky Sports to produce a golfing activation at the Ryder Cup, which took place last weekend (26-28 September) at Gleneagles, Scotland.
In pictures: Circle creates Festival of Play for PlayStation at EGX London Agency Circle Agency created a 1,500 square-metre experiential stand at gaming expo EGX London for its client PlayStation last week (25-28 September).
In pictures: The Wombles join Waitrose to Keep Britain Tidy Waitrose celebrated environmental charity Keep Britain Tidy's 60th anniversary last Friday (26 September) at its Big Tidy Up event at Wimbledon Common, featuring the Wombles.
In pictures: Aldi, Mamas & Papas activate at first Bumpfest Online parenting community Mumsnet held its inaugural Bumpfest on Saturday (27 September) at 30 Euston Square, London, sponsored by Aldi, Mamas & Papas and Nine in the Mirror.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Operations (events & competitions - engineering associa Regan & Dean £48000 - 50000 per annum, London
- Sales and Catering Assistant Alexandra Palace Trading £19,500 pa (1 year contract with the possibility of extending), North London
- Sales Manager Alexandra Palace Trading £33,000 pa + bonus + benefits, North London
- Event Manager Alexandra Palace Trading up to £27,000 pa depending on experience, North London
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS / EXHIBITION / EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- In pictures: Amplify create Lexus NX launch with will.i.am
- Whynot! to create Malaysia Night in Trafalgar Square
- In pictures: Colin Montgomerie's team triumphs at Johnnie Walker Ryder Cup activation
- In pictures: Krispy Kreme creates giant box of doughnuts to promote new events service
- First look: Brand experiences at the 2014 Ryder Cup
- Cake enlisted for Xbox One student activity
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base