My Event World
Emma Greenfield, sales and marketing events manager at Merlin Events, works across the company's venue portfolio, which includes Madame Tussauds London, Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. She talked to Event about her love of experienti...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) worked with the events team at Red Letter Days to host a corporate fundraising event to mark this year's 2014 Brazil World Cup.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
The Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) is launching a wave of experiential activity at five UK coastal shopping centres during August, part of its Beach Smart campaign which launched last week (24 July).
In pictures: Opening night of Secret Cinema Presents Back to the Future Approximately 3,500 ticket-holders turned out for the opening night of Secret Cinema's latest cinematic experience in east London last night (31 July), based on the 1985 cult film Back to the Future.
In pictures: Innovision produces British Business House at Commonwealth Games UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) partnered with experiential agency Innovision to showcase the best of British innovation at the British Business House (BBH) in Glasgow.
In pictures: The Roundhouse launches rooftop gardens More than 80 corporate guests attended the launch of London venue the Roundhouse's Rooftop Gardens event space for the summer season last night (31 July).
In pictures: Event Awards 2014 judging day A panel of more than 20 industry representatives were invited to form the judging panel for this year's Event Awards, which will take place at Troxy, east London, on 2 October.
In pictures: Volvic launches inaugural Juiced Comedy Fest On Tuesday night (29 July) Danone Waters brand Volvic Juiced hosted its first comedy festival on York Lawns in Regent's Park, London.
In pictures: Rewind FX creates world's first motor-powered deckchair for Holiday Autos Car hire company Holiday Autos has partnered with visual arts studio Rewind FX to debut the world's first automated sun lounger that will tour the UK throughout the summer.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Planner ESP Recruitment £22k-£25k, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Head of Sales/Sales Manager - Out of Home Media - Experiential Savvy Media £40-60k + commission, London (Greater)
- Head of Sales - Exhibitions - £100k package! Savvy Media £55-60k + £45k OTE, London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVLEOPMENT MANAGER Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- CONGRESS COORDINATOR Live Recruitment £ - 30000 per annum, Gloucestershire / Worcestershire / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base