My Event World
Packages in Action
Event was invited to get into the festive spirit at Biscuiteers' Notting Hill-based bakery, sister company to Lettice Party Design, by taking part in a private biscuit icing party.
Events in Action
Creative agency My Beautiful City (MBC) was tasked with producing English fashion designer Matthew Williamson's spring/summer 2014 show for London Fashion Week, which took place at the Saatchi Gallery.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
Guests at Event's Christmas party will be entertained by acrobats, professional dancers and a hoola hooping act.
Agency Cheil UK devised a pan-European campaign for Samsung Electronics to bring the NX300 Smart Camera to a targeted audience of consumers, press, and influencers within the field of photography and lifestyle blogging. The activity included a four-d...
Top 20 Venues
More than 2,000 people have already had their say. Now there is just one day left to decide who makes it into Event's Top 20 Venues.
In pictures: Eventprofs get festive at Mistletoe 2013 The Hop Exchange in London welcomed more than 200 representatives from the event industry last night (3 December) as part of ISES, MPI and SITE's joint Christmas party.
In pictures: Nokia goes back to 1920s at Colston Hall Around 250 guests walked through the doors of Bristol's Colston Hall last night (3 December) for Nokia's 1920s-themed Christmas party.
In pictures: Avon UK tackles domestic violence with Jamelia at Somerset House More than 150 guests turned out at London's Somerset House last night (2 December) for beauty brand Avon UK's 'Shine Light and Speak Out' campaign.
In pictures: Scotland glows red for World AIDS Day Yesterday (1 December), more than 50 landmarks across Scotland, including the SSE Hydro, glowed red to mark the 25th anniversary of World AIDS Day.
In pictures: Broadgate ice rink hosts furry fundraiser On Wednesday evening (27 November), more than 40 skaters stepped onto Broadgate Ice Rink donning real or fake moustaches as part of a charity flash mob.
In pictures: Eventia Awards 2013 DRP Group picked up the platinum award at this year's Eventia Awards, which took place at the London Hilton Park Lane on Friday 22 November.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Wedding Planner - The Perfect Wedding Company - London Crown Group Per Annum, Central London
- Event Sponsorship Field Sales Executive - Media Scotland, Glasgow Trinity Mirror Competitive Salary + OTE + Car, Glasgow, Scotland
- Event Manager ESP Recruitment £32k, Surrey
- Senior Project & Event Manager - Charity Travel Expeditions Recruitment Revolution £35,000 (Pro Rata), North London
- Digital Account Manager Network Marketing £25000 - 35000 per annum, Manchester
- Redundancies at Virgin Media call time on brand amplification team
- Consumers want seamless ticketing experience, says Ticketscript
- Festival goers at the heart of brand activations, finds Frukt
- The year that was with... Corporate Events, Rhubarb and Troxy
- Nato Summit to launch £6m search for events suppliers
- In pictures: Broadgate ice rink hosts furry fundraiser
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base