My Event World
Jill Pinner, chairwoman and proprietor of Fizz Experience, has more than 25 years of experience in the marketing, promotion and event industries. She talked to Event about her past careers in beauty and cuisine, why she can't stand liars and why the ...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
The Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) is launching a wave of experiential activity at five UK coastal shopping centres during August, part of its Beach Smart campaign which launched last week (24 July).
In pictures: Battersea Evolution hosts Cosmo #FashFest London venue Battersea Evolution, operated by the Smart Group, saw 1,000 fashionistas, press and VIPs attend day four of Cosmopolitan's week-long #FashFest event series last Thursday (18 September).
In pictures: TRO creates 1950s seaside stand for Vauxhall at Goodwood Revival Agency TRO designed and built a 1950s seaside-themed set for Vauxhall's stand in the Earl's Court Motorshow feature at Goodwood Revival (12-14 September).
In pictures: Summer EVCOM at Olympia London The inaugural Summer EVCOM at Olympia London brought 200 delegates, speakers and sponsors together for a one-day conference on Wednesday (17 September).
In numbers: Utopium lights up Fat Face Brand Camp Lighting company Utopium helped create an immersive environment for Fat Face's Brand Camp staff event on a remote farm near Scafell Pike in the Lake District last weekend (12-14 September).
In pictures: Concerto unveils The Venue at the Royal Liver Building Around 150 guests gathered at Liverpool's Royal Liver Building last night (18 September) for the official opening of Concerto Group event space, The Venue.
In pictures: Rory McIlroy in Santander Thames stunt Golfing legend Rory McIlroy performed a stunt on London's River Thames yesterday (18 September) to launch Santander's 123 World collection of financial productions.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager Alexandra Palace Trading £33,000 pa + bonus + benefits, North London
- Event Manager Alexandra Palace Trading up to £27,000 pa depending on experience, North London
- Sales and Catering Assistant Alexandra Palace Trading £19,500 pa (1 year contract with the possibility of extending), North London
- Events Account Executive (agency) Regan & Dean £22000 - 23500 per annum, London
- Content Manager - Large Scale Events Dragonfly Recruitment £25000.00 - 30000 per annum, London
- In pictures: PrettyGreen creates John Lewis experience at OnBlackheath festival
- Coca-Cola to sponsor London Eye from 2015
- In pictures: Concerto hosts pub-themed agency event
- GES acquires Blitz Communications to strengthen offering
- In pictures: Rory McIlroy in Santander Thames stunt
- In pictures: A Palace for all Seasons at Banqueting House
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base