My Event World
Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) worked with the events team at Red Letter Days to host a corporate fundraising event to mark this year's 2014 Brazil World Cup.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
In pictures: SSE unveils selfie installation for Commonwealth Games Energy company SSE enlisted the help of agencies Synergy and XYZ to create an activation at the Festival 2014 Live Zone at Glasgow Green, in celebration of this year's Commonwealth Games.
In pictures: Glasgow showcases Scotland in colourful Commonwealth Games opening ceremony Agency Jack Morton Worldwide was tasked with producing last night's (23 July) opening ceremony at Celtic Park in Glasgow for the 20th Commonwealth Games.
In pictures: Peugeot brings interactive photobooth to Latitude Working with agency A Little Bird, car manufacturer Peugeot took to Latitude festival last weekend (17-20 July) to celebrate the launch of its new 108 model with a unique photobooth and chill-out lounge.
In pictures: Harbour & Jones Events showcases Street Eats at St Paul's Harbour & Jones Events joined forces with St Paul's Cathedral last night (22 July) to reveal its first street food concept at an invite-only industry event attended by more than 50 guests.
In pictures: Scotland House launches with three events Scotland's national house for the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games marked its opening yesterday (21 July) by hosting three events.
In pictures: Sainsbury's Anniversary Games takes place in St James' Park Sainsbury's recreated Olympic fever in London on Sunday (20 July) by hosting its second Anniversary Games at St James' Park.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Producer (Live Events Agency) Regan & Dean Negotiable, Greater Manchester / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Venue Event Executive (sales) Regan & Dean £18000 - 19000 per annum, East Riding of Yorkshire
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, South East England / Surrey / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager Mustard Jobs £30,000, Bristol, City of Bristol / Yate, City of Bristol
- Senior Event Producer Mustard Jobs £25,000-£30,000 dependant on experience , Surrey
- Shortlist announced for Event Awards 2014
- In pictures: GPJ explores ROI and shareable social content at Morning Premiere
- Zibrant Live to produce global product launch for Lenovo
- Jeep brings off-road driving experience to Farnborough Airshow
- In pictures: Mission creates star-studded product launch for Puma
- Moving Venue celebrates Tall Ships win and aviation sector success
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base