My Event World
Emma Purves, event director at Stature Events, has this year been helping the PR agency set up its events division, which specialises in event management, event production, incentive travel and venue finding. She talked to Event about taking a differ...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) worked with the events team at Red Letter Days to host a corporate fundraising event to mark this year's 2014 Brazil World Cup.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
The Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) is launching a wave of experiential activity at five UK coastal shopping centres during August, part of its Beach Smart campaign which launched last week (24 July).
In pictures: TfL and Fender join forces for 60th anniversary event Transport for London (TfL) and electric guitar manufacturer Fender partnered up for an event in Camden, London, on Tuesday evening (19 August) to celebrate 60 years of the Routemaster bus and Fender Stratocaster guitar.
In pictures: Auto Trader holds live Twitter-powered clash for rival football clubs Auto Trader, the online motoring marketplace, held an event last week (15 August), in Manchester's Spininingfields, giving consumers the chance to use social media to customise aToyota GT86 either red or blue, to discover which is the biggest footbal...
In pictures: Samsung creates 'midnight rainbow' on South Bank Samsung Electronics debuted an installation formed of 150 units of its Galaxy Tab S tablet yesterday (20 August), which lit up the London skyline in the form of an electronic rainbow.
In pictures: TRO tasked to activate BMW product launch Experiential agency TRO has been appointed to deliver a series of activations during August for BMW ahead of the launch of the automotive brand's new 2 Series Active Tourer vehicle.
In pictures: Nintendo enlists BD Network for Lollibop activation Electronics brand Nintendo brought a number of its well-known computer game characters to life last weekend (15-17 August) at family-friendly festival Lollibop at Hatfield House, Hertfordshire.
In pictures: Pom-Bear brings picnic zone to Lollibop festival KP snack company Pom-Bear brought its teddy bear motif to life last weekend (15-17 August) with a family picnic zone at Lollibop festival, held at Hatfield House in Hertfordshire.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Exhibition Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitive Salary and benefits dependant on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Business Development Manager Sportsworld £35 to £40k plus commission, South East England / London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Production Director - Dubai Regan & Dean £60000 - 75000 per annum, Dubai
- Rentokil to open pop-up 'Pestaurant'
- Exclusive: Create hires former Old Billingsgate business development manager
- Secret Cinema Presents raises £11,000 for Mind
- In pictures: Vita Coco creates beach club at Lollibop
- Event trio launch new event company Giraffe
- In pictures: Manchester City fans celebrate 2014/15 football season launch
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base