My Event World
Emma Greenfield, sales and marketing events manager at Merlin Events, works across the company's venue portfolio, which includes Madame Tussauds London, Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. She talked to Event about her love of experienti...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) worked with the events team at Red Letter Days to host a corporate fundraising event to mark this year's 2014 Brazil World Cup.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
In pictures: Day one of SSE GoGlasgow at Glasgow Green More than 700 interactions with fans took place on the first day of the Commonwealth Games at the SSE GoGlasgow activation at Glasgow Green.
In pictures: Southwark Cathedral hosts first night party for Shakespeare in Love Southwark Cathedral in London was chosen as the venue for new play Shakespeare in Love's first night party last night (23 July).
In pictures: SSE unveils selfie installation for Commonwealth Games Energy company SSE enlisted the help of agencies Synergy and XYZ to create an activation at the Festival 2014 Live Zone at Glasgow Green, in celebration of this year's Commonwealth Games.
In pictures: Glasgow showcases Scotland in colourful Commonwealth Games opening ceremony Agency Jack Morton Worldwide was tasked with producing last night's (23 July) opening ceremony at Celtic Park in Glasgow for the 20th Commonwealth Games.
In pictures: Peugeot brings interactive photobooth to Latitude Working with agency A Little Bird, car manufacturer Peugeot took to Latitude festival last weekend (17-20 July) to celebrate the launch of its new 108 model with a unique photobooth and chill-out lounge.
In pictures: Harbour & Jones Events showcases Street Eats at St Paul's Harbour & Jones Events joined forces with St Paul's Cathedral last night (22 July) to reveal its first street food concept at an invite-only industry event attended by more than 50 guests.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Planner ESP Recruitment £22k-£25k, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Head of Sales/Sales Manager - Out of Home Media - Experiential Savvy Media £40-60k + commission, London (Greater)
- Head of Sales - Exhibitions - £100k package! Savvy Media £55-60k + £45k OTE, London (Greater)
- Project Team Leader Regan & Dean £35000 - 45000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Project Team Leader ESP Recruitment £40k+bonus+benefits, Hertfordshire
- Irn-Bru opens pop-up shop in Glasgow
- Diageo to open first World Class House in London
- Angry guests claim Secret Cinema was not ready
- House of Vans to open beneath Waterloo station
- PrettyGreen creates garden teahouse for John Lewis in Glasgow
- Brands should engage, not badge-slap at Commonwealth Games
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base