My Event World
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
Agencies Jack Morton Worldwide and Wasserman worked collaboratively with Vodafone and the Mayor of London to produce the end of year fireworks display in the capital, which for the first time featured a multi-sensory experience.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
Top 20 Venues
In pictures: Clic Sargent raises funds at Shakespearean-themed event Children's cancer charity Clic Sargent invited 220 guests to its A Midsummer Night's Dream fantasy charity ball last night (6 March) at The Underglobe in London.
In pictures: Taste Studios caters for Porsche Design Shop launch Caterer Taste Studios was tasked with creating a selection of canapés and drinks for the launch of the Porsche Design Store in Knightsbridge, London, last night (6 March).
In pictures: Belfry showcases new offering at London's South Bank and Canary Wharf The Belfry Golf Hotel & Resort is celebrating its recent £26m transformation with a VIP Routemaster situated on London's South Bank this week.
In pictures: York Minster to Westminster showcase at the Houses of Parliament Around 100 delegates attended tourism organisation Visit York's second business tourism showcase event at the Houses of Parliament yesterday (5 March).
In pictures: Strictly SW7 showcases museum venues with surprise guest Heston Blumenthal The Strictly SW7 event returned this week (4 March) for a third year, which saw the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the V&A join forces to host an exclusive dinner party at all three venues.
In pictures: Logan Sports Marketing devises EMC and Lotus F1 launch party Agency Logan Sports Marketing was tasked with organising the launch party to celebrate EMC's partnership with the Lotus F1 Team.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Manager (B2B Marketing agency) Regan & Dean £30000 - 34000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - Exhibitions tfconnect global recruitment AED 16,000 P/M (£32-40K), Dubai
- Sales and Events Coordinator Wellcome Trust £23,000 per annum + benefits, London
- Event Spaces Administrator Wellcome Trust £20,000 per annum + benefits., London
- Events Executive Oil & Gas UK Very Competitive Salary, Aberdeen, Scotland
- In pictures: Logan Sports Marketing devises EMC and Lotus F1 launch party
- Troxy to host Event Awards 2014
- In pictures: Airwick brings countryside experience to Covent Garden
- My Event World: Emma Ede
- The Lego Show renames and relocates to Excel
- In pictures: Strictly SW7 showcases museum venues with surprise guest Heston Blumenthal
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base