My Event World
Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
The Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) worked with the events team at Red Letter Days to host a corporate fundraising event to mark this year's 2014 Brazil World Cup.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
In pictures: Scotland House launches with three events Scotland's national house for the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games marked its opening yesterday (21 July) by hosting three events.
In pictures: Sainsbury's Anniversary Games takes place in St James' Park Sainsbury's recreated Olympic fever in London on Sunday (20 July) by hosting its second Anniversary Games at St James' Park.
In pictures: Lucozade Energy zorbs into UK festivals with TRO Experiential agency TRO has created an immersive interaction for Lucozade Energy, which will tour three UK festivals this summer.
In pictures: Fuse brings John Lewis to life at Kew the Music Sport and entertainment agency Fuse has worked with department store John Lewis to create and build a bespoke customer garden lounge at this year's John Lewis Kew the Music festival.
In pictures: GPJ explores ROI and shareable social content at Morning Premiere Agency George P Johnson (GPJ) welcomed 40 industry professionals to its fourth Morning Premiere breakfast event yesterday (17 July) at London's Bulgari Hotel in Knightsbridge.
In pictures: Mission creates star-studded product launch for Puma Communications agency Mission hosted a party to launch Puma's new collection, Puma x McQ, at Factory 7 in Shoreditch, London, on Wednesday (16 July).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Sales Manager - Technology Exhibitions Dragonfly Recruitment £28000.00 - 438000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Conference Sponsorship Sales Manager - Energy Conferences Dragonfly Recruitment £28000.00 - 42000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Sales Manager - Defence Exhibitions Dragonfly Recruitment £28000.00 - 35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - (Exhibition Organiser) tfconnect global recruitment £75,000 - £95,000 plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shortlist announced for Event Awards 2014
- Space launches pop-up Italian food tour experience for Birra Moretti
- In pictures: Light Blue to bring Aperol Spritz activation to Lovebox
- BuzzFeed: marketers must work harder to share content on social media
- Heineken opens The Power of Summer with Everyman Cinema
- Bellwether: Event marketing budgets climb to 7.8%
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base