My Event World
Clare Arouche, head of business development at the British Academy for 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, joined the company over two years ago. She talked to Event about secret flashmob choirs, expecting the unexpected and providing corporate hospitality ...
Packages in Action
In our latest Packages in Action feature, Event took a day-long vintage flowers course at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.
Events in Action
Agencies Jack Morton Worldwide and Wasserman worked collaboratively with Vodafone and the Mayor of London to produce the end of year fireworks display in the capital, which for the first time featured a multi-sensory experience.
Encouraging customers to engage and interact with a brand is at the heart of experiential marketing. At one time this relied heavily on the sampling and 'product in hand' end of the experiential scale, but with the rise of online media and video, one...
Agency Amplify devised a campaign for drinks brand Innocent to brighten up the days of Londoners through a series of random acts of kindness. The Chains of Good campaign featured free smoothies, bike servicing and bespoke magazines to highlight how t...
In pictures: Opening of Adidas concept store at Bluewater West Ham players Kevin Nolan, Stewart Downing and Mark Noble joined the celebrations surrounding the opening of Adidas' first UK HomeCourt concept store at Bluewater yesterday (16 April).
Westfield transforms into interactive fan zone for The Vamps Teenage heartthrobs The Vamps staged a live gig and interactive fan event at Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City, on Monday (14 April), in conjunction with Really Creative Media and Globe Productions.
In pictures: O2 develops UV-powered galaxy for Samsung launch O2 celebrated the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S5 with a photo-luminescent installation on Clapham Common, London, last week.
In pictures: Archer Street's Got Talent announces winner Guests gathered at Archer Street Bar in Soho last night (15 April) to hear eight contestants battle it out for the coveted title of the 'Voice of Soho', the culmination of the Archer Street's Got Talent competition.
In pictures: Company of Cooks returns to Olivier Awards Company of Cooks catered for the star-studded Olivier Awards at the Royal Opera House on Sunday (13 April) for the third consecutive year.
In pictures: Drive dazzles V&A for Bulgari Creative production agency Drive was tasked with creating a projection show for Italian jewellery brand Bulgari to celebrate its sponsorship of a new exhibition at London's Victoria and Albert (V&A) Museum.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Automotive Regan & Dean £50000 - 60000 per annum, Cheshire
- Divisional MD - London tfconnect global recruitment £70K-£80K, London
- Data Analysis Manager/Circulation Manager tfconnect global recruitment £35K - £45K (subject to experience), South London
- Proposal Writer, Bid Manager, £30-40k Reuben Sinclair £30-40k + 20% bonus, health & pension, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Sales & Marketing Manager - venue Regan & Dean £32000 - 32000 per annum, Cheshire
- Wolfpack activates Liverpool FC campaign for Warrior Football
- British Airways targets cinemagoers with Rooftop Film Club
- How I Got Here - Kelly Phillips
- In pictures: O2 develops UV-powered galaxy for Samsung launch
- Alexandra Palace to host debut fitness festival Big Burn 2014
- Space launches experiential Angry Birds event at Thorpe Park
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base