Chantal Bindley, head of events at Betfair, believes the company's hospitality at Cheltenham is a perfect example of how to achieve a deeper level of interaction with its target audience.
psLIVE brings together seven formerly independent agencies across Europe to form a new experiential marketing outfit.
Plenty of agencies claim to be experts in the experiential field. Here's how to make sure that yours measures up.
A new creative model shows how traditional channels can amplify brand experiences.
Understanding human behaviour is the key to achieving amplification through your event activity.
Experiential Essays TV
Projection Advertising has devised a guerilla marketing campaign for rap artiste Kanye West.
Uefa has revealed its celebrations in London ahead of the Champions League finals this weekend will takeover Trafalgar Square for three days from today (22 May).
Agency RPM created a slumber party with a twist in its latest experiential activity for Smirnoff on Friday 17 May.
Talisker Whisky will be hosting the world's first cinema to be powered by rowing machines.
Showplans has confirmed its technical showplan service will be used by BETA International at its next event in February 2014.
Event caterer Jackson Gilmour has been selected as an approved supplier at Abbey Road Studios.
Six hundred children from the UK and Europe are meeting in London this Saturday (25 May) for the launch of Football for Friendship, a scheme which aims to highlight the importance of friendship through sport.
Concerto Live organised the UK Fashion & Textiles Association's (UKFT) annual awards ceremony, which took place at One Mayfair last night (23 May).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Events Account Manager Eventa Group £20,000 base (OTE £27,000), Very central (10 minutes' walk from the train station)
- Event Sales Manager North Science Museum Group £27,000 - £32,000 per annum , SMG museums based in Manchester, York & Bradford
- ASSISTANT EVENT MANAGER Live Recruitment £22000 - 27000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Executive - Business Development -Sales The MotivAction Group Plc Negotiable based on experience + OTE & Benefits , Widbury Hill, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7QE
- Conference Product Development Manager London Business Conferences £32,000 - £35,000 p.a (Depending on Experience), Central London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base