The ninth annual Grand Designs Live saw more than 111,000 visitors attend the nine-day event at London's Excel this month.
Latest exhibition news
More than 20,000 visitors came through the doors of this year's London Pet Show, which took place at London's Earls Court Two between 11 and 12 May.
Clarion Events has appointed DB Systems as its sole AV supplier for all its UK events following a ten-way tender process.
The Youth Production Network (YPN) launched two international offices at a special event last week on 10 May.
European exhibition group Easyfairs has revealed it will be hosting a new show called Facilities Management at Birmingham's NEC next year.
Media 10 has selected Global Experience Specialists (GES) as an official supplier to the Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace on 11-14 July.
- Telegraph Media launches virtual motor show
- Baby and Toddler Show records 29% visitor and exhibitor hike
- Eventstagram wins Wayra funding
- Timber Expo announces tie-up with W14
- Pretty Green wins contract for MexFest 2013
- Taste Festivals launches new molecular food festival
- Ricoh Arena to host Jaguar handover
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Senior/Account Manager, Shopper Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 to £38000 per annum, London
- EVENTS AND MARKETING ASSISTANT Royal College of Speech Language Therapy £26,501 (including LW), London SE1
- Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 to £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director, Experiential Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 to £55000 per annum, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base