Event magazine is keen to ensure the latest news, videos and features are delivered to your desk or mobile device.
To make sure you don't miss out make sure you sign up to the free daily and weekly newsletters that Event magazine sends out.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- EVENT MANAGER Kingston First £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits, Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Event Team Manager - Leading Creative Experience Company Regan & Dean £35000 - 40000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Big Worldwide OTE: £38,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, London
- Technical Production Manager Royall £35,000 - 40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager ESP Recruitment £27k-£32k+comm, London (Central), London (Greater)
- In pictures: Undercurrent launches experiential tour for Samsung and Vodafone
- Ryder Cup fans to use RFID for brand experiences
- Puma, Levi's and Cirque Le Soir to host events at Carnaby Style Night
- Tourism Australia to open pop-up Aussie restaurant with Jackson Gilmour
- Coors Light to create ice bars for Rudimental music gigs
- Motion lands experiential contract with Mr Tom
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base