The 12 Eventice finalists met at the O2 Arena yesterday (19 March), on day one of International Confex, to face their first set of challenges.
Win VIP passes to the Vitality Show The Vitality Show is giving away three pairs of VIP tickets, which include a beauty treatment, a goody bag worth £50, and fast track entry to the show.
Competition: Win a VIP tour of London Dungeon The London Dungeon will close on 31 January after 37 years at its London Bridge base. But before it does, Merlin Events is offering two winners five VIP experiences each to the last ever London Dungeon Tour.
Win tickets to Northern Lights Christmas party The Old Vic Tunnels and The Recipe are offering one winner four tickets worth £400 to their Northern Lights-themed Christmas party.
Win a table at Studio 54-themed Christmas bash Merlin Entertainments is offering one lucky reader the chance to win four places at 'A Night at Studio 54' shared Christmas party on 6 December.
Win a magician for your next event Sternberg Clarke and Merlin Events have teamed up to offer one reader the opportunity to win one of three magicians to perform at their event.
Win tickets to a Halloween party at Sea Life London Aquarium The Sea Life London Aquarium will be full of sinister surprises as it hosts a Halloween party on Friday 26 October.
Generate Sponsorship produced the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Fanzone in Trafalgar Square - a three day basketball event from 10 to 12 May.
Glaziers Hall has appointed Eden as its first sustainability-focused preferred catering supplier.
The National Football League (NFL) has chosen to stage is latest fan event at The Mermaid's auditorium on 24 May.
Staffing agency Kru Live has been appointed by US business software supplier Intuit to launch its small business payment system to the UK market.
My Event World
Neil Robinson, group account director of Cheil Worldwide, on managing the Galaxy Studio project for Samsung, commuting to France and live streaming at events.
Charlie Grave, managing director of sponsorship, IMG Tennis and BNP Paribas Tennis Classic, on starting the Japan Sevens Rugby, organising a triathlon for Eurostar, and tennis in the Royal Albert Hall.
Michael Aldridge, 09 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base