The perils of payment at festivals
I attended my first festival last year. I had previously been glamping (obviously) but...
Enriching event experiences with geo-targeted content
As technology becomes more sophisticated, but simpler to use, its impact continues to permeate...
The death of the brochure
Once upon a time in an Event world far far away there used to...
Guilt Free Pleasure
The term ‘guilty pleasure’ comes up a lot when discussing entertainment. From campy tribute...
What good is face to face interaction without brand knowledge?
Hello and welcome to another blog from the iD Team. This week’s instalment comes...
The Event Professionals Oath! Take it and join us..
Lord Jason Scott
I have unlimited resources at my disposal. I always keep at least 10 meeting...
Do you sacrifice quality to get the ‘price right’ for a Christmas Shared Party night?
Shared parties have become part of the business mix for unique venues in London....
Why We Love Promo Events…
Isn’t it great when people work together? After a week packed with great promotional...
Freelancing – You are what you are (worth)
A true story: I posted this recent exchange on LinkedIn and got some very...
Gonna make you CLAP!
Lord Jason Scott
More pointers from your party Lord after a crazy week with the Ironman premier...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Events Account Manager Eventa Group £20,000 base (OTE £27,000), Very central (10 minutes' walk from the train station)
- Event Sales Manager North Science Museum Group £27,000 - £32,000 per annum , SMG museums based in Manchester, York & Bradford
- ASSISTANT EVENT MANAGER Live Recruitment £22000 - 27000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Executive - Business Development -Sales The MotivAction Group Plc Negotiable based on experience + OTE & Benefits , Widbury Hill, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7QE
- Conference Product Development Manager London Business Conferences £32,000 - £35,000 p.a (Depending on Experience), Central London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base