Imagination has created an interactive experience for Ford of Europe as part of the Uefa Champions Festival at Stratford City, taking place this week.
Event production agency Smyle has been appointed the lead agency for the ninth annual World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF).
Airsculpt has been selected to provide a temporary demountable roof structure for the Brodies Champions of Tennis event, taking place for the first time in Scotland between 20-23 June.
Agency RPM created a slumber party with a twist in its latest experiential activity for Smirnoff on Friday 17 May.
Venue marketing consortium The Westminster Collection (TWC) has added three new event spaces to its portfolio.
The Scottish Events and Festivals Association (SEFA) was unveiled last Thursday (16 May) at a sold-out event, held at the Royal Scots Club in Edinburgh.
Tobacco Dock has selected Max Wifi to fit a wireless and wired communications network throughout the east London venue.
Andrew Essa, managing director of The Social Athletics Club, on starting the business last year, his international heritage, and having private drinks with Richard Branson.
The ninth annual Grand Designs Live saw more than 111,000 visitors attend the nine-day event at London's Excel this month.
Generate Sponsorship produced the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Fanzone in Trafalgar Square - a three day basketball event from 10 to 12 May.
- Eden lands contract at Glaziers Hall
- NFL picks The Mermaid for fan event
- Intuit partners with Kru Live to bring new payment system to UK
- Excel London strengthens corporate team
- Givenchy Gentlemen launch fragrance in London
- Blazinstar restructure results in two new businesses
- RIBA to host Sustainable Business Awards 2013
- Ticketmaster hires ex-Ebay director
- London Opera Festival set for cancellation
- EIF publishes events safety guidelines
- GL Events Owen Brown receives Royal Warrant extension
- United Utilities hires Fresh for creative consumer campaign
- Lindley scores five-year contract at Port Vale FC
- EE to install 4G at Glastonbury
Michael Aldridge, 09 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - 40000.00 per annum, City of London
- Event Sales Manager North Science Museum Group £27,000 - £32,000 per annum , SMG museums based in Manchester, York & Bradford
- Local Events Coordinator x 4 Comic Relief £24,000pa, Central London
- Senior/Account Manager, Shopper Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 to £38000 per annum, London