Working with PR agency Bacchus, Fever-Tree will be targeting its latest experiential campaign at events and festivals in Manchester, Bristol and Glasgow. It will include guerrilla city-centre sampling, travelling Fever-Tree bars and activations at nationwide events.
From next month Fever-Tree will be hosting gin and tonic safaris in Manchester with the brand’s gin connisseurs. The ticketed experience, priced at £15 per person, will allow participants to visit the Rosylee Tea Rooms, Cain & Grain, Blue Pig and Redbank Co to try out five varying gin and tonic serves.
Fever-Tree’s Ultimate Gin and Tonic Bar will showcase more than 160 fine and rare gins sourced from around the globe. It will also host masterclasses with gin distillers and cocktail gurus, and raise money for Malaria No More UK.
Exact locations have yet to be announced, however, the brand will visit Bristol from April and take up a residency around mid May, while Glasgow will see the brand appear in May with the pop-up to take place from July.
A full schedule of Fever-Tree’s UK event tour can be found below:
- Urban Food Feast, Manchester: 28 February to 4 April
- Let’s Rock Bristol: 5-7 June
- BBC Good Food, Birmingham: 11-14 June
- Taste of London: 17-21 June
- Love Supreme, Brighton: 3-5 July
- Dorset Seafood Festival: 11-12 July
- Curious Arts Festival, Hampshire: 18- 20 July
- Somersault, North Devon, 23-27 July
- REWIND, Scotland, 24-26 July
- Cambridge Folk Festival: 30-2 August
- Jamie Oliver’s Big Feastival, Oxford: 29-31 August
- Festival No 6, Wales: 4 -6 September
Comment below to let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.Follow @samedwardsevent