#EventCareers salary poll: Summary of key findings
- 50% of experiential professionals are looking for a new job in 2015
- 46% cite money, 45% want a new challenge, 7% long hours as their reasons for job hunting
- 10% of professionals saw their salaries rise between 5% and 10% in 2014
- 53% of people believe they are reasonably remunerated for their work, 47% disagree
- 80% expect a salary increase in 2015, with 12% expecting to see their annual pay to rise by more than 10%
- 54% anticipate that their workforce will grow in 2015, 12% expect a decrease, 34% think it will remain the same
- 76% of MDs are male
- 15% of men in the industry earn £70k-plus, while 1% of women are in this pay band
For further in-depth analysis check out: #EventCareers
Comment below to let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.