> View Website
Highlights of the programme will include keynote presentations from industry experts including:
- How to Minimise Risk Through Comprehensive Assessment and Event Planning Alyson Pepperill, Board Director, Institute of Risk Management
- Developing a Safety and Security Strategy to Meet Your Event Aims and Objectives
Tim Roberts, Director, The Event Safety Shop, Health and Safety Coordinator, Glastonbury Festival
- Crowd Dynamics and Strategies for Safe Event and Crowd Management
Mark Harding, Chairman, UK Crowd Management Association
- Event Industry Legislation and Revision of the Event Industry Guide
Jim Winship, Director, The Event Services Association, Secretary, Event Industry Forum
- Understanding Event Risk, Safety and Security Legislation and Liability – Where Do I Stand?
Gerard Forlin QC, Barrister, Corporate Liability Law
Steffan Groch, Partner and Head of Regulatory Law, DWF LLP
Laura Cameron, Partner and Head of Health & Safety, Mcgrigors LLP
Kevin Bridges, Partner, Pinsent Masons LLP
Why you must attend?
- 250+ key decision-makers under one roof
- 9 keynote plenary address presentations
- 7 audience participation panel-sessions
- 14 hours of key discussions, debates and question and answer sessions
- 2 intensive workshops
- Networking opportunities at 6 refreshment breaks and 2 lunches – 6 hours of core meeting time
- 2 structured speed networking evening cocktail receptions
- A business introductory session
- Meet 20+ sponsors and key suppliers at the exhibition showcase area
- Unique in-court question and answer session
For further information about the event and to reserve your place please contact our Customer Services Manager, Hayley Richards on +44 207 017 7063 or email ISGregistrations@informa.com.
We look forward to meeting you in September!
Special delegate rates apply for local authority, regional and county council delegates. Call us on +44 207 017 7063 for more information today.