The 15-person line-up includes Alison Williams, divisional events manager of L’Oréal; Jamie Sterry, brand activation manager of Innocent Drinks, and Melissa Noakes, head of experience marketing at Sony Mobile Communications.
The list of judges so far also includes:
- Simon Woodward, managing director, Polarbear Live
- Paul Saville, joint managing director, Wasserman Experience
- Tom Rutter, managing director, Slice
- Paul Hutton, managing director, Blitz Communications
- Neil Hooper, creative director, Circle Agency
- Charlie Hepburn, managing director, Vivid Event Group
- Rose Ellis, associate director, Exhibitions Global & Emea Marketing Cushman & Wakefield
- Robert Dunsmore, live director, GES
- Graham Beswick, chief executive, Fisher Productions
- Michael Brown, managing director, psLIVE UK
- Megan Collins, head of marketing, Paragon
- Mark Danvers, operations director, DB Systems
The award categories have been revamped for 2015 and the deadline for entries is this Thursday 18 June.
How to enter Event Awards 2015
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, email Danielle Chapman or call her on (020) 8267 8010.
Comment below to let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.