The latest data on the UK exhibition and conference market has reported a 2.1% growth in 2012.
Olympic Houses Headlines
To mark 100 days until the North Park opens, the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) yesterday revealed more details of its short and long-term plans for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The Irish Olympic House at the Big Chill in King's Cross is returning to London for a special St Patrick's Day weekend celebration on 16 and 17 March.
The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre (QEIICC), which hosted the Italian Olympic House during the London 2012 Games, has reported a 56% increase in international event enquiries.
New Zealand's Olympic House is returning to London on 1 December for the All Blacks v England rugby union game.
Olympic houses news
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Operations Director - Global Events Co. Reuben Sinclair £60K - £75K + Bonus + Benefits (pension, health etc.), London
- Operations/Technical Production Manager [6 month] The Skills Show Upto £35k per annum (pro rata), Victoria, London
- Senior Project Manager - Congresses ESP Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits, London
- Events Executive (Corporate) Sadler's Wells Theatre Competitive salary based on experience plus benefits, London Islington
- Membership Executive ESP Recruitment £27k plus great benefits, Central London
- Stageco creates themed stage for Bon Jovi tour
- Thirty Seconds to Mars to mark Up at The O2 birthday
- In pictures: Troxy hosts Relentless Kerrang! Awards 2013
- In pictures: The Natural History Museum hosts EAGE party
- Gastro Alfresco takes grocery brands on the road
- ISES UK hosts talk on creativity at One Marylebone
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base