Around 80 existing and potential corporate clients of the Brewery attended the evening which took place in the ‘Smeaton Vaults' event spaces at the London venue.
The space was transformed with graffiti walls, neon lights and a 'disco bin' with a room centrepiece custom built for the event out of destroyed Marshall amplifiers.
Dishes were served on a range of bricks, reinforced steel and pieces of urban artwork created by young local artist Amber Robbins.
Head chef Erling Rugsten introduced each menu item and explained his philosophy behind the dish.
His menu consisted of:
- Trio of dill and lemon curd bon bon, cod baguette and blackcurrant and lemon balm
- Terrine of rabbit and ham hock with stilton granola
- Wasabi and garden pea gnocchi with baby celery bloody Mary
- Shredded braised pork, red onion jam with roasted potato and slow poached carrots
- Mini shortbread with baby plum tomato, carrot, yellow peach and raspberry soufflé
- A trio of apple sweet treats
Wines included Hawkes View Terrace Bay Chardonnay, Central Valley Gran Verano Cabernet Sauvignon and dessert wine Muscat Beaumes de Venise.
To comment register and let us know your thoughts.