Make the brand story the foundation of your content
“A wealth of information creates a poverty of attention” or does it? According...
Ed Milliband’s Music Taste
Ed Miliband’s musical taste has been the subject of much media scrutiny following...
What consumers really want this Christmas…
Welcome to my first blog as Director of Business Development at The Lounge Group....
In This Weather, You Need Great Staff More Than Ever
This is a guest post from Mash UK Managing Director, Chris Wareham , who...
An Evening With Sir Martin Sorrell
Last week I had the privilege of attending a dinner hosted by Sir Martin...
Knowing your strengths: Hotels & Event Technology
Having been around hotels and catering all my life it never ceases to amaze...
Going corporate this Christmas?
A Christmas party is a great opportunity for companies to thank clients or to...
Breeding Loyalty with Belief; or, How to Escape Zombies
Since our inception in 2004, we’ve based our approach to staffing on the idea...
Operating overseas and the value of local knowledge from an event delivery perspective
By Robert Price, Group Production Director, RPM ...
We Are All Freelancers, Why Not?
What if everybody in the UK were only able to be employed as a...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Wedding Planner - The Perfect Wedding Company - London Crown Group Per Annum, Central London
- SENIOR EVENT MANAGER Right Connection Recruitment Limited £200-£300 per day, LONDON
- SENIOR EVENT MANAGER Right Connection Recruitment Limited £45,000-£60,000 , LONDON
- Event Executive Ultima Media £20,000 - £22,000, Chiswick
- EVENTS EXECUTIVE Right Connection Recruitment Limited £31,000, LONDON
- Redundancies at Virgin Media call time on brand amplification team
- Consumers want seamless ticketing experience, says Ticketscript
- Festival goers at the heart of brand activations, finds Frukt
- The year that was with... Corporate Events, Rhubarb and Troxy
- Nato Summit to launch £6m search for events suppliers
- Former Cirque de Soleil acrobat to perform at Event Christmas party
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base