The X Factor-style competition aims to find the hottest new talent in corporate entertainment.
Acts performing in heat two include:
- Half English and half Italian double act The Lone Pepper Duo comprising guitarists Frank Bowyer and Alessandro Gugel;
- Edinburgh born singer-songwriter Callum Beattie who was described as a natural songwriter by Jamie Cullum;
- Singer Ama Ofori-Darko who's repertoire includes well known arias, jazz standards, songs from musicals and pop tunes;
- Returning contestant and Southend singer songwriter Adam Duffill who made it to The Next Big Thing semi-finals in 2012;
- 16-year-old singer George Redwood who has had songs produced by Mobo award winning producer Wessley Johnson and popstar Jay Sean;
- Acoustic trio Live Lounge.
PowerVote UK will be supplying interactive voting pads for audiences to choose their favourite act on the night, and The Next Big Thing stalwart Adam Sternberg will be among the panel of judges.
Two acts will join the winners of heat one – singing group The Penny Arcade Quartet and folk musicians The Salts – to perform at the semi-final at International Confex on 19-21 March.
Comment below and let us know what you think.
For more in-depth and print-only features, showcases and interviews with world-leading brands, don't miss the next issue of Event magazine by subscribing here.Follow @rachelbullevent