You and your guests can enjoy the unique atmosphere of the Sport of Kings in Keith Prowse’s superb Paddock Lodge whilst they take care of the rest your day. With a luxurious VIP package available, Paddock Lodge really is the ideal venue at which to entertain guests during the 3 day race meeting.
2008 saw the launch of Keith Prowse’s latest hospitality venture, Paddock Lodge, to great acclaim. Ideally located overlooking the Parade Ring, Paddock Lodge was originally built as the private residence for the Topham family who ran Aintree during the 1970’s. Keith Prowse has refurbished the residence into a lavish, art deco-themed restaurant, perfect for all group sizes and entertaining needs.
Keith Prowse’s VIP package offers the finest food and drink, with first class service and prime views of the course from the reserved Earl of Derby Stand.
In 2009, Paddock Lodge hospitality package will include:
- Private tables of 12
- Reserved seating within the Earl of Derby Stand
- Coffee and pastries on arrival
- Champagne and canapé reception
- A la carte menu
- Selection of fine wines
- Afternoon tea
- Light supper
- Complimentary bar, including champagne within Paddock Lodge
- Complimentary bar facility within the Earl of Derby Stand (excluding champagne)
- Race pack, including race card and time form
- Visiting guest speakers