Children's cancer charity Clic Sargent invited 220 guests to its A Midsummer Night's Dream fantasy charity ball last night (6 March) at The Underglobe in London.
Caterer Taste Studios was tasked with creating a selection of canapés and drinks for the launch of the Porsche...
Around 100 delegates attended tourism organisation Visit York's second business tourism showcase event at the Houses of Parliament yesterday (5 March).
Metalworks, the creative technology research and development division of agency Maxus, has developed a music-inspired brand experience for Fiat at the Geneva International Motor Show 2014.
The Strictly SW7 event returned this week (4 March) for a third year, which saw the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the V&A join forces to host an exclusive dinner party at all three venues.
Tennis legends Andre Agassi and Pete Sampras went head to head this week as part of the second annual World Tennis Day showdown match, which took place at London's Earls Court Two.
Fare of London has been awarded a three-year catering contract at the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC).
Event bar operator Arribar! has been awarded the hospitality contract for this year's Glastonbury festival for a fourth consecutive year.
Caterer The Recipe has been appointed as the track-centre hospitality partner by Face Partnership for its Revolution cycling series event at the velodrome within the Lee Valley Velopark.
York Literature Festival is enjoying its best ever ticket sales in the run up to the event, which starts on 20 March.
- In pictures: Logan Sports Marketing devises EMC and Lotus F1 launch party
- NEC Group up for sale
- In pictures: Man vs. Food star takes on Pancake Day
- How I Got Here - Liz Hobbs
- Kew Gardens seeks security supplier
- River Cottage launches cookery-focused corporate away days
- Art14 Fair sees 20% rise in visitor numbers
- In pictures: Airwick brings countryside experience to Covent Garden
- Troxy to host Event Awards 2014
- In pictures: Lego Mixels launches on the London Eye
- Harbour & Jones Events recruits company chef
- Victoria Baths' Un-Rest festival focuses on Northern Soul
- Amadeus secures £5m Riverside catering and events deal
- Packages in Action: The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers
Michael Aldridge, 27 February 2014
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Manager (B2B Marketing agency) Regan & Dean £30000 - 34000 per annum, Surrey
- Sales and Events Coordinator National Trust £23,000 per annum + benefits, London
- Event Spaces Administrator National Trust £20,000 per annum + benefits., London
- Events Executive Oil & Gas UK Very Competitive Salary, Aberdeen, Scotland
- Membership Experience Manager ESP Recruitment £21k-£27k, London