Amanda Murray, former event director at Capitol House Productions, has left the company to set up a new company...
Event has joined forces with sister publication C&IT to launch Event 360, a dedicated industry event for those working in B2B and B2C events.
As part of our Women in Events campaign, Event spoke to Bethan James, operations director at caterer Payne and Gunter, a Levy Restaurants UK business, and Maggie Crowe, event director of The Brit Awards. They discussed their ten-year partnership toge...
In pictures: Amplify brings Red Bull Night Master party to life Agency Amplify was tasked with bringing Red Bull's latest campaign to life this weekend, which included a 20-metre long ski ramp at Surrey University.
In pictures: Clic Sargent raises funds at Shakespearean-themed event Children's cancer charity Clic Sargent invited 220 guests to its A Midsummer Night's Dream fantasy charity ball last night (6 March) at The Underglobe in London.
In pictures: Taste Studios caters for Porsche Design Shop launch Caterer Taste Studios was tasked with creating a selection of canapés and drinks for the launch of the Porsche Design Store in Knightsbridge, London, last night (6 March).
In pictures: Belfry showcases new offering at London's South Bank and Canary Wharf The Belfry Golf Hotel & Resort is celebrating its recent £26m transformation with a VIP Routemaster situated on London's South Bank this week.
In pictures: York Minster to Westminster showcase at the Houses of Parliament Around 100 delegates attended tourism organisation Visit York's second business tourism showcase event at the Houses of Parliament yesterday (5 March).
In pictures: Strictly SW7 showcases museum venues with surprise guest Heston Blumenthal The Strictly SW7 event returned this week (4 March) for a third year, which saw the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the V&A join forces to host an exclusive dinner party at all three venues.
Michael Aldridge, 27 February 2014
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Manager (B2B Marketing agency) Regan & Dean £30000 - 34000 per annum, Surrey
- Event Registrations Manager Regan & Dean £24000 - 30000 per annum, London
- Event Project Manager Regan & Dean £24000 - 30000 per annum, London
- Conference Producer - International Conferences Dragonfly Recruitment £30000 - 350000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - LIVE EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Manchester
- In pictures: Logan Sports Marketing devises EMC and Lotus F1 launch party
- In pictures: Strictly SW7 showcases museum venues with surprise guest Heston Blumenthal
- In pictures: Man vs. Food star takes on Pancake Day
- In pictures: Amplify brings Red Bull Night Master party to life
- Agassi and Sampras play at London's first World Tennis Day showdown
- Arribar! chosen for Glastonbury 2014 hospitality
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base