Fans of US TV series Friends will be able to sit on the show's iconic sofa at a number of festivals this summer.
- Diageo to open first World Class House in London
- Brands should engage, not badge-slap at Commonwealth Games
- Jägermeister to unveil Jägerbunker at Global Gathering
- In pictures: Peugeot brings interactive photobooth to Latitude
- TfL plans bus sculptures trail across London
- In pictures: Harbour & Jones Events showcases Street Eats at St Paul's
The finalists for this year's Event Awards, taking place at Troxy on 2 October, have been revealed.
My Event World
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
My Event World - Tim Henderson Tim Henderson, managing director of Limited Space Events, talked to Event about why he is relishing new challenges and opportunities, and how aviation events suffer from mud just like Glastonbury.
My Event World - Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, founder and managing director of talent management agency and speakers' bureau Kruger Cowne, set up the company 13 years ago. She talked to Event about wanting to start something new, why she hates dishonesty and why talent agen...
My Event World - Matthew Bennett Matthew Bennett, chief creative officer and founder of ZAKMedia Group, launched the marketing agency group three years ago with partner Joanna Davies. He talked to Event about delivering good consumer-centric campaigns, his thoughts on the pitching p...
My Event World - Anton Jerges Anton Jerges, managing director of marketing agency Collider, has more than 25 years of experience working in the event and communications industry. He talked to Event about launching the Shard, directing John Travolta's plane and why he wants to be ...
My Event World - Rob Quinn Rob Quinn, managing director and founding member of brand engagement agency Purity, established the company in 2007. He talked to Event about the scope for emerging, independent agencies, why the London Olympic torch relay was such a momentous occasi...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Conference Manager - Food Events Dragonfly Recruitment £3000.00 - 35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Conference Producer - Pharmaceutical Events Dragonfly Recruitment £25000.00 - 30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Director Reuben Sinclair Experience Dependant , Essex / Kent / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (Central), London (Greater)
- VIDEO AND CONTENT EDITOR Live Recruitment £20000 - 20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Business Development Director - b2b Exhibitions tfconnect global recruitment £75,000 - £85,000 plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shortlist announced for Event Awards 2014
- BuzzFeed: marketers must work harder to share content on social media
- In pictures: GPJ explores ROI and shareable social content at Morning Premiere
- Zibrant Live to produce global product launch for Lenovo
- Jeep brings off-road driving experience to Farnborough Airshow
- Betfair brings giant octopus to The Open
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base