English homeware brand Wedgwood has announced the launch of Project Tea Cosy, a partnership with the British Fashion Council (BFC) to promote the art of millinery at this year's London Fashion Week (LFW).
Goats and an alpaca from Vauxhall City Farm helped Transport for London (TfL) in a stunt at Vauxhall London Underground station yesterday morning (28 August).
My Event World
My Event World - Emma Purves Emma Purves, event director at Stature Events, has this year been helping the PR agency set up its events division, which specialises in event management, event production, incentive travel and venue finding. She talked to Event about taking a differ...
My Event World - Richard Dodgson Richard Dodgson, owner and creative director at Timebased Events, set up the company in 1996 and since then has helped to design and produce creative events for a number of brands across the UK, Europe and Asia. He talked to Event about the importanc...
My Event World - Andrew Casher Andrew Casher has headed up Cake's experiential department for the past four years. He currently oversees the agency's brand partnerships and event work for the likes of EE, River Island and Carling. He talked to Event about his aspirations to be a D...
My Event World - Emma Greenfield Emma Greenfield, sales and marketing events manager at Merlin Events, works across the company's venue portfolio, which includes Madame Tussauds London, Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. She talked to Event about her love of experienti...
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
My Event World - Tim Henderson Tim Henderson, managing director of Limited Space Events, talked to Event about why he is relishing new challenges and opportunities, and how aviation events suffer from mud just like Glastonbury.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Manager Big Worldwide OTE: £38,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, London
- Event Coordinator - International Association Regan & Dean £25500 - 26000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager (Maternity Contract) Smart Group Ltd. Up to £40k per annum, Covent Garden, London (Greater)
- SPONSORSHIP MANAGER Savvy Media £45k + bonus, London (Greater)
- EVENTS MANAGER Frizzenti Ltd Salary will range from £20k - £35k with profit share and equity dependent on experience. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- In pictures: Undercurrent launches experiential tour for Samsung and Vodafone
- Ryder Cup fans to use RFID for brand experiences
- Puma, Levi's and Cirque Le Soir to host events at Carnaby Style Night
- Tourism Australia to open pop-up Aussie restaurant with Jackson Gilmour
- Coors Light to create ice bars for Rudimental music gigs
- Motion lands experiential contract with Mr Tom
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base