Agency Amplify was tasked with bringing Red Bull's latest campaign to life this weekend, which included a 20-metre long...
East London venue Troxy will host this year's Event Awards, taking place on Thursday 2 October. The awards are also open for entries and must be submitted by 21 May 2014.
As part of our Women in Events campaign, Event spoke to Bethan James, operations director at caterer Payne and Gunter, a Levy Restaurants UK business, and Maggie Crowe, event director of The Brit Awards. They discussed their ten-year partnership toge...
In pictures: Clic Sargent raises funds at Shakespearean-themed event Children's cancer charity Clic Sargent invited 220 guests to its A Midsummer Night's Dream fantasy charity ball last night (6 March) at The Underglobe in London.
In pictures: Taste Studios caters for Porsche Design Shop launch Caterer Taste Studios was tasked with creating a selection of canapés and drinks for the launch of the Porsche Design Store in Knightsbridge, London, last night (6 March).
In pictures: Belfry showcases new offering at London's South Bank and Canary Wharf The Belfry Golf Hotel & Resort is celebrating its recent £26m transformation with a VIP Routemaster situated on London's South Bank this week.
In pictures: York Minster to Westminster showcase at the Houses of Parliament Around 100 delegates attended tourism organisation Visit York's second business tourism showcase event at the Houses of Parliament yesterday (5 March).
In pictures: Strictly SW7 showcases museum venues with surprise guest Heston Blumenthal The Strictly SW7 event returned this week (4 March) for a third year, which saw the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and the V&A join forces to host an exclusive dinner party at all three venues.
In pictures: Logan Sports Marketing devises EMC and Lotus F1 launch party Agency Logan Sports Marketing was tasked with organising the launch party to celebrate EMC's partnership with the Lotus F1 Team.
Michael Aldridge, 27 February 2014
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Manager (B2B Marketing agency) Regan & Dean £30000 - 34000 per annum, Surrey
- Project Manager (agency - healthcare account) Regan & Dean £27000 - 35000 per annum, London
- 3D DESIGNER - EVENT & EXHIBITIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Northamptonshire
- Senior Event & Exhibitions Programme Manager Regan & Dean £34000 - 42000 per annum, London
- Sales Executive tfconnect global recruitment £20,000 basic plus 15% commission of basic salary and benefits, London
- In pictures: Logan Sports Marketing devises EMC and Lotus F1 launch party
- Troxy to host Event Awards 2014
- In pictures: Strictly SW7 showcases museum venues with surprise guest Heston Blumenthal
- In pictures: Airwick brings countryside experience to Covent Garden
- In pictures: Man vs. Food star takes on Pancake Day
- Agassi and Sampras play at London's first World Tennis Day showdown
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base