Online and fashion beauty retailer Very.co.uk has set off on a makeover bus tour around the UK that captures the moment of 'getting ready'.
- In pictures: Beefeater Gin creates Spirit of London takeover at Gatwick Airport
- Greenspace to produce experiential launch for Anthology development
- Perth Racecourse to host Scotland Food & Drink Race Day
- The Venue Expo to relocate to Exhibition Centre Liverpool for 2015
- In pictures: ISES Connects takes place at Hallé St Peter's
- In pictures: Renault drives into The Big Feastival with Fusion Events
Footballers Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville have announced details of their new Manchester hotel and conference centre, Hotel Football, which is set to open for events on 8 December.
My Event World
My Event World - Richard Hingley Richard Hingley, group creative director at DRP Group, has been working for the company since the 1980s, after landing a permanent position following work experience. He talks to Event about his passion for what he does and producing the Sainsbury's ...
My Event World - Emma Purves Emma Purves, event director at Stature Events, has this year been helping the PR agency set up its events division, which specialises in event management, event production, incentive travel and venue finding. She talked to Event about taking a differ...
My Event World - Richard Dodgson Richard Dodgson, owner and creative director at Timebased Events, set up the company in 1996 and since then has helped to design and produce creative events for a number of brands across the UK, Europe and Asia. He talked to Event about the importanc...
My Event World - Andrew Casher Andrew Casher has headed up Cake's experiential department for the past four years. He currently oversees the agency's brand partnerships and event work for the likes of EE, River Island and Carling. He talked to Event about his aspirations to be a D...
My Event World - Emma Greenfield Emma Greenfield, sales and marketing events manager at Merlin Events, works across the company's venue portfolio, which includes Madame Tussauds London, Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. She talked to Event about her love of experienti...
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- EVENT MANAGER Kingston First £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits, Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Event Team Manager - Leading Creative Experience Company Regan & Dean £35000 - 40000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Big Worldwide OTE: £38,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, London
- Business Development Manager Reuben Sinclair €35-50k + Uncapped OTE, Dublin
- Account Manager Mustard Jobs DOE, Towcester, Northamptonshire
- In pictures: Undercurrent launches experiential tour for Samsung and Vodafone
- Tourism Australia to open pop-up Aussie restaurant with Jackson Gilmour
- In pictures: Hungryhouse keeps carnival-goers dry at Notting Hill
- In pictures: PrettyGreen creates 'The Uni Hub' for John Lewis
- Doing Something to host dating sleepover at The View from The Shard
- In pictures: TfL enlists furry friends for above-ground map launch
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base