American football team the Jacksonville Jaguars has revealed plans to host a 100-bed sleepover for underprivileged children at Wembley Arena's Great Hall on 30 August.
- In pictures: TfL and Fender join forces for 60th anniversary event
- Meantime Brewery to host third Brewfest
- More brands to host activations at NFL UK events
- In pictures: Auto Trader holds live Twitter-powered clash for rival football clubs
- In pictures: TRO tasked to activate BMW product launch
- Exclusive: Cath Kidston plans Christmas activation
Samsung Electronics debuted an installation formed of 150 units of its Galaxy Tab S tablet yesterday (20 August), which lit up the London skyline in the form of an electronic rainbow.
My Event World
My Event World - Emma Purves Emma Purves, event director at Stature Events, has this year been helping the PR agency set up its events division, which specialises in event management, event production, incentive travel and venue finding. She talked to Event about taking a differ...
My Event World - Richard Dodgson Richard Dodgson, owner and creative director at Timebased Events, set up the company in 1996 and since then has helped to design and produce creative events for a number of brands across the UK, Europe and Asia. He talked to Event about the importanc...
My Event World - Andrew Casher Andrew Casher has headed up Cake's experiential department for the past four years. He currently oversees the agency's brand partnerships and event work for the likes of EE, River Island and Carling. He talked to Event about his aspirations to be a D...
My Event World - Emma Greenfield Emma Greenfield, sales and marketing events manager at Merlin Events, works across the company's venue portfolio, which includes Madame Tussauds London, Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. She talked to Event about her love of experienti...
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
My Event World - Tim Henderson Tim Henderson, managing director of Limited Space Events, talked to Event about why he is relishing new challenges and opportunities, and how aviation events suffer from mud just like Glastonbury.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Exhibition Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitive Salary and benefits dependant on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Business Development Manager Sportsworld £35 to £40k plus commission, South East England / London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Sales Executive - Russian Speaking tfconnect global recruitment £25,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Rentokil to open pop-up 'Pestaurant'
- Exclusive: Create hires former Old Billingsgate business development manager
- Secret Cinema Presents raises £11,000 for Mind
- In pictures: Vita Coco creates beach club at Lollibop
- Event trio launch new event company Giraffe
- In pictures: Manchester City fans celebrate 2014/15 football season launch
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base