Automotive brand Kia will be marking the launch of its Soul model with an experiential stand at London's Westfield shopping centre in Shepherd's Bush this week.
- The O2 appoints commercial services director
- Summer Night Markets return to Camden Lock
- Jack Morton seeks brand sponsor for London NYE fireworks
- My Event World - Emma Greenfield
- Video: Microsoft targets families at Cornbury Festival 'Ultimate Demo'
- Secret Cinema cancels second night of Back to the Future
A representative from Secret Cinema has told Event the company's situation is critical, following the last-minute cancellation of the first five screenings of its Back to the Future experience.
My Event World
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
My Event World - Tim Henderson Tim Henderson, managing director of Limited Space Events, talked to Event about why he is relishing new challenges and opportunities, and how aviation events suffer from mud just like Glastonbury.
My Event World - Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, founder and managing director of talent management agency and speakers' bureau Kruger Cowne, set up the company 13 years ago. She talked to Event about wanting to start something new, why she hates dishonesty and why talent agen...
My Event World - Matthew Bennett Matthew Bennett, chief creative officer and founder of ZAKMedia Group, launched the marketing agency group three years ago with partner Joanna Davies. He talked to Event about delivering good consumer-centric campaigns, his thoughts on the pitching p...
My Event World - Anton Jerges Anton Jerges, managing director of marketing agency Collider, has more than 25 years of experience working in the event and communications industry. He talked to Event about launching the Shard, directing John Travolta's plane and why he wants to be ...
My Event World - Rob Quinn Rob Quinn, managing director and founding member of brand engagement agency Purity, established the company in 2007. He talked to Event about the scope for emerging, independent agencies, why the London Olympic torch relay was such a momentous occasi...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Planner ESP Recruitment £22k-£25k, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Head of Sales/Sales Manager - Out of Home Media - Experiential Savvy Media £40-60k + commission, London (Greater)
- Head of Sales - Exhibitions - £100k package! Savvy Media £55-60k + £45k OTE, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Mustard Jobs Dependent on experience , London (North), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Yorkshire
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base