Vodafone has announced a new partnership with the Mayor of London for this year's New Year's Eve celebrations, which...
Guests at Event's Christmas party will be entertained by acrobats, professional dancers and a hoola hooping act.
Event magazine has officially launched its Women in Events campaign.
In pictures: Cake launches North Face shops with Paris ice stunt Agency Cake created a guerrilla-style stunt on the streets of Paris yesterday (5 December) to launch three North Face shops.
In pictures: Cath Kidston London takeover for flagship store opening Agency Mission marked the launch of retailer Cath Kidston's flagship London store yesterday (5 Dec) with polka dot taxis, floral print graffiti and a giant Christmas present at Marble Arch.
In pictures: Eventprofs get festive at Mistletoe 2013 The Hop Exchange in London welcomed more than 200 representatives from the event industry last night (3 December) as part of ISES, MPI and SITE's joint Christmas party.
In pictures: Nokia goes back to 1920s at Colston Hall Around 250 guests walked through the doors of Bristol's Colston Hall last night (3 December) for Nokia's 1920s-themed Christmas party.
In pictures: Avon UK tackles domestic violence with Jamelia at Somerset House More than 150 guests turned out at London's Somerset House last night (2 December) for beauty brand Avon UK's 'Shine Light and Speak Out' campaign.
In pictures: Scotland glows red for World AIDS Day Yesterday (1 December), more than 50 landmarks across Scotland, including the SSE Hydro, glowed red to mark the 25th anniversary of World AIDS Day.
Hugh Robertson, 14 October 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Wedding Planner - The Perfect Wedding Company - London Crown Group Per Annum, Central London
- Conference Coordinator ESP Recruitment £26k-£30k, Middlesex
- VENUE SOURCING MANAGER - GLOBAL MEETINGS & EVENTS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - 50000 per annum, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c.£55,000 pa, Lambeth, Central London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Festival goers at the heart of brand activations, finds Frukt
- The year that was with... Corporate Events, Rhubarb and Troxy
- Former Cirque de Soleil acrobat to perform at Event Christmas party
- In pictures: Avon UK tackles domestic violence with Jamelia at Somerset House
- Nato Summit to launch £6m search for events suppliers
- In pictures: Cath Kidston London takeover for flagship store opening
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base