The event industry summer TweetUp will take place next Monday 24 June at The Artillery Garden at The HAC.
Event has named its top 50 newcomers to the industry which includes the most innovative agencies, organisers, suppliers and venues.
Event magazine has officially launched its Women in Events campaign.
In pictures: Dish BBQ at No 4 Hamilton Place South London-based caterer Dish hosted a summer Sweedish-themed BBQ for a variety of venue clients on 23 April.
In pictures: Chelsea FC networking Rick Parfitt Jnr was among entertainment at an events industry networking evening at Chelsea FC's music venue Under the Bridge.
Confex 2013: Highlights from day two The second day of International Confex at London's Excel was as action-packed as the first. Here are our highlights.
In pictures: Bafta hosts Advertising Week Europe Bafta 195 Piccadilly is playing host to the world's biggest advertising festival this week, Advertising Week Europe (AWE), from 18-21 March.
In pictures: Create venue dinner at Banqueting House Create Food and Party Design celebrated its 10th annual venue dinner last night (26 Feb) at Banqueting House with managers from more than 50 London venues.
International Festival for Business secures its first seven events A handful of events have already been confirmed for Liverpool's International Festival for Business 2014, according to Clarion Events chief executive Simon Kimble.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Support Assistant ASP Up to £18,000 + phone & laptop , The office base is in North Oxfordshire, however a willingness to travel across the UK is essential.
- Operations Director - Global Events Co. Reuben Sinclair £60K - £75K + Bonus + Benefits (pension, health etc.), London
- Operations/Technical Production Manager [6 month] The Skills Show Upto £35k per annum (pro rata), Victoria, London
- Senior Project Manager - Congresses ESP Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits, London
- Events Executive (Corporate) Sadler's Wells Theatre Competitive salary based on experience plus benefits, London Islington
- Thirty Seconds to Mars to mark Up at The O2 birthday
- Stageco creates themed stage for Bon Jovi tour
- In pictures: Troxy hosts Relentless Kerrang! Awards 2013
- In pictures: Pernod Ricard showcases portfolio at secret party
- Fab 50 Newcomers 2013: The full list
- In pictures: The Natural History Museum hosts EAGE party
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base