Immersive film events company Secret Cinema has confirmed the cancellation of the second night of its Back to the Future events, after keeping fans waiting for news until two hours before doors opened.
Ford launched its #PlayYourPart activation for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow Green yesterday (24 July), in collaboration with agency Imagination and supplier Fantasy Imaging.
My Event World
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
My Event World - Tim Henderson Tim Henderson, managing director of Limited Space Events, talked to Event about why he is relishing new challenges and opportunities, and how aviation events suffer from mud just like Glastonbury.
My Event World - Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, founder and managing director of talent management agency and speakers' bureau Kruger Cowne, set up the company 13 years ago. She talked to Event about wanting to start something new, why she hates dishonesty and why talent agen...
My Event World - Matthew Bennett Matthew Bennett, chief creative officer and founder of ZAKMedia Group, launched the marketing agency group three years ago with partner Joanna Davies. He talked to Event about delivering good consumer-centric campaigns, his thoughts on the pitching p...
My Event World - Anton Jerges Anton Jerges, managing director of marketing agency Collider, has more than 25 years of experience working in the event and communications industry. He talked to Event about launching the Shard, directing John Travolta's plane and why he wants to be ...
My Event World - Rob Quinn Rob Quinn, managing director and founding member of brand engagement agency Purity, established the company in 2007. He talked to Event about the scope for emerging, independent agencies, why the London Olympic torch relay was such a momentous occasi...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Planner ESP Recruitment £22k-£25k, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Head of Sales/Sales Manager - Out of Home Media - Experiential Savvy Media £40-60k + commission, London (Greater)
- Head of Sales - Exhibitions - £100k package! Savvy Media £55-60k + £45k OTE, London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Yorkshire
- EVENTS PROPOSAL WRITER - EVENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Diageo to open first World Class House in London
- Irn-Bru opens pop-up shop in Glasgow
- House of Vans to open beneath Waterloo station
- Angry guests claim Secret Cinema was not ready
- Event spaces planned for new cultural quarter at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Seventa to welcome Rekorderlig to pop-up summer venue
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base