Jellymongers and architectural foodsmiths Bompas & Parr have been brought in to present a series of workshops exploring mind-altering plants and botanicals at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
The final six acts taking part in the third heat of Beat the Brief, taking place at London's Café de Paris on Monday 22 September, will have to create a performance around a sports car launch for dealers.
My Event World
My Event World - Meredith O'Shaughnessy In 2012, after 17 years looking after celebrities at some of Europe's most desirable private members clubs, Meredith O'Shaughnessy founded Meredith Bespoke - The Bureau of Creative Events. Since then she has worked with luxury brands such as Lulu Gui...
My Event World - Richard Hingley Richard Hingley, group creative director at DRP Group, has been working for the company since the 1980s, after landing a permanent position following work experience. He talks to Event about his passion for what he does and producing the Sainsbury's ...
My Event World - Emma Purves Emma Purves, event director at Stature Events, has this year been helping the PR agency set up its events division, which specialises in event management, event production, incentive travel and venue finding. She talked to Event about taking a differ...
My Event World - Richard Dodgson Richard Dodgson, owner and creative director at Timebased Events, set up the company in 1996 and since then has helped to design and produce creative events for a number of brands across the UK, Europe and Asia. He talked to Event about the importanc...
My Event World - Andrew Casher Andrew Casher has headed up Cake's experiential department for the past four years. He currently oversees the agency's brand partnerships and event work for the likes of EE, River Island and Carling. He talked to Event about his aspirations to be a D...
My Event World - Emma Greenfield Emma Greenfield, sales and marketing events manager at Merlin Events, works across the company's venue portfolio, which includes Madame Tussauds London, Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. She talked to Event about her love of experienti...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Manager, The Ivy Caprice Holdings £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Big Worldwide OTE: £38,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, London
- Field Manager Dynamic New Alliances 25 - 34 k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EVENT MANAGER Kingston First £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits, Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR Right Connection Recruitment Limited Up to £300 per day, LONDON
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base